Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Look Ma! I'm flying! Weeeeee

I am waiting to get picked up to get dropped off at LAX for my flight to Virginia. This will be the very first time that I'll be flying with someone I know (my gf) and not alone (like a loser!). I am more excited about the flight than anything else, strange.

"What are you so darn excited about?" you ask?

I'm excited to chat, to have her nap with her head on my shoulder. I am excited to share my trail mix and beef jerky (wooo!). I brought a two-way splitter so we can use two earphones in one jack to watch a movie together. I'm excited to watch a movie together and listen to music.

My sleep schedule's already pretty messed up, but after this flight to VA, it's going to be so out of whack, that I'm going to use the phrase, "out of whack".

I'm starting to feel really good and confident about the near future. My friend just offered me a sales position at her work, I'm getting asked by different people for paid photo gigs, and I'm feeling healthier than ever.

I feel like life is waves after waves of filtering out friends and it never stops; you never know which friend will turn out to be the next jerk-face or which weirdo will turn out to be your best friend. Although you lose friends in the process, it's nice to make new friends, it's like washing out the brown stain from your underwear.

Okay, my ride's almost here :)

BYE!!!

No comments: