Saturday, April 17, 2010

Moose-tabolism

My metabolism is off the hook! As soon as I finish eating, I poop, it's crazy! It makes me think though, if I go out and pay for food, did I just pay to poop?

"I'll take a number 2, please"
"That'll be $6.50 for a number 2".

My dad made this dessert last night that consisted of half a bowl of chopped up strawberries, a scoop of yogurt, and with honey glazed all over it. At first I was like, "I don't knowwwwwww", but when I tried it I was like "Daaaaaaaamn, this is awesome!". The honey really made everything tastier, especially mixed in with the yogurt.

I've been coming up with my own food creations lately (in my head) and can't wait to learn more about cooking. I want to be the cool dad that serves up his kids tasty and healthy food.

No comments: