Thursday, April 22, 2010

Nightmares on my Back Street

I have nightmares every now and then, like once a month, but I realized that each one has something in common. Every time I wake up, I'm sleeping on my back!!! (DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!!). Now these nightmares aren't the ones where I forgot I was taking a class and missed 3/4 of the semester or that my teeth have fallen out, these nightmares are fucking HORRIFYING!!! The number one thing that make them so terrifying is that they feel 100% real. They were so bad that I was afraid to fall back asleep again thinking I'm going to continue these scary ass dreams. One time I woke up with my heart pounding out of my chest and I couldn't go back to sleep for hours.

I went online and found out that I'm not the only one who has nightmares when they sleep on their back. In most of these bad dreams, I'm physically paralyzed and that is a horrible, horrible, suffocating feeling that no one should ever experience.

A few nights ago, I woke up from a normal dream, but I was sleeping on my back and I immediately thought "Oh shit, gotta flip now!".

Gonna go to sleep now...on my stomach fo'sho!

No comments: