Sunday, April 18, 2010

Social Networking

After watching Julie and Julia, I was inspired to start blogging again, but this time, I don't want to make announcements via facebook or by having emails sent out every time I post a new blog. No one really knows I'm writing new blogs unless you happen to stumble upon it and I like that, mainly because it takes away the pressure to write. Earlier though, I saw that I had one new Google Buzz update and I clicked to check it, only to find out that it's posting my new blog entries, frack! (fixed)

I'm planning on becoming more active on twitter, updating my random and funny (or at least I think they are) thoughts. I'm just waiting for the twitter application on facebook to start working so my "tweets" go straight to facebook.

Anyways, this is all really only a fraction of my day, but it's like having a public diary (minus the cute book cover).

bye y'all!

No comments: